1902 Countess Maria Eduardovna Kleinmichel (nee Countess Keller, 1846, Kiev - November 19, 1931, Paris) - the owner of the fashionable salon in St. Petersburg by Leon Bakst (location ?)

From tveye.tistory.com/archive/200911. This is the only size I could identify on the Internet. Caption information links the Lady in this portrait to the Lady in Cabanel’s 1873 portrait.

1902 Countess Maria Eduardovna Kleinmichel (nee Countess Keller, 1846, Kiev - November 19, 1931, Paris) - the owner of the fashionable salon in St. Petersburg by Leon Bakst (location ?) From tveye.tistory.com/archive/200911

Countess Keller wears wide feathered Merry Widow style hat and a blouson evening dress wound round her legs in 1910s style.

Keywords:  1902, BakstMaria Eduardovna Keller, Maria Eduardovna Kleinmichel, Countess, feathered hat, draped necklace, scoop neckline, elbow length close upper sleeves, long tight lower sleeves, cuffs, rosettes, waist band, down turned waistline, close skirt

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.