1889 Probably Maria Bianca Gallone, Princess Marsico Nuovo by Charles Hermans (Bruxelles 1839-1911) (Capodimonte Museum - Napoli, Campania, Italy)

Next

The only genealogical information I can find is, "A3. Don Lorenzo (* Castellammare 12.VIII.1893 † ?), Nobile di Messina. = Roma 2.IX.1916 Elena Biondi

B1. Donna Maria Bianca (* Roma 7.IV.1919), Nobile di Messina. = Roma 7.IV.1937 Pietro dei Marchesi Bruno di Belmonte, divorzia”

From Carlo Raso's photostream on flickr; this image was heavily retouched with Photoshop to remove creases extending from the left edge into the center and remove strong veiling reflection on the right side that resulted in blurring her left hand and reconstructing the left-most fold of her skirt.

1889 Probably Maria Bianca Gallone, Princess Marsico Nuovo by Charles Hermans (Bruxelles 1839-1911) (Capodimonte Museum - Napoli, Campania, Italy) From Carlo Raso's photostream on flickr

1880s dresses could be lovely, like this one which contrasts lustrous robin’s egg blue satin with a matte-texture white material on the bodice and skirt.

Keywords:  1889, Hermans, Maria Bianca Gallone, Principessa Marisco Nuovo, straight coiffure, choker neck band, necklaces, strapless fitted bodice, off shoulder vee neckline, bertha, quarter length close sleeves, vee waistline, bustle, A-line skirt, train

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.