1888 Sophie, Margaret, and Viktoria of Prussia

Their father, Kaiser Friedrich, died after serving for 90 days in 1888. His son Wilhelm became Kaiser Wilhelm II of World War I fame. Princess Sophie’s Subalbum is here. Princess Margaret’s Subalbum is here, and Viktoria’s Subalbum is here.

From pinterest.com/royalgenealogy/1h-margaret-m-frederik/ removed Pinterest navigation marks and two small spots from the dresses.

1888 Sophie, Margaret, and Viktoria of Prussia From pinterest.com/royalgenealogy/1h-margaret-m-frederik/ removed Pinterest navigation marks and two small spots from the dresses

The one waistline that can be seen creates a vee waistline at basque bodice height.

Keywords:  1888, Queen Sophie of Greece, Princess Sophia of Prussia, Hohenzollern family, Glucksberg familyPrincess, Queen, German, Margarete Beatrice Feodora, Princess Margaret of Prussia, Prinzessin Margarethe von Preußen, Prinzessin Friedrich Karl von Hesse, Princess Frederick Charles of Hesse, Landgräfin von Hesse, Hohenzollern family, Hesse family, Princess, Countess, Viktoria "Moretta", Princess Adolf of Schaumburg-Lippe, Princess, Hohenzollern family, Lippe family, Princess, curly coiffure, attifet, ribboned headdress, veil, lace veil, high enclosing neckline, jacket cuirasse bodice, lapels, long tight sleeves, long close over-sleeves, bustle, close skirt, drapery, mourning dress

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.