1878 German Kaiser Family Old Albumen Photo Montage Photographer - Gem .von E. Hader

The next image has the key for identifying most of the Ladies (please advise me if the IDs are wrong. The image shows what was in style in Germany in 1878.

From PtoP; sepia tone removed by gogm.

The Lady standing to the left, Princess Alice, displays the 1878 silhouette and cuirasse bodice while the others also show the flounces and layers of 1878 dress.

Keywords:  1878, E. Hader, Queen Augusta of Prussia, Princess Royal Victoria, Princess Alice, Luise of Prussia, Princess Charlotte of Prussia, Princess Alexandrine of Prussia, Hanover family, Wettin family, Hohenzollern family, Hesse family, Baden family, Mecklenburg-Schwerin family, Princess, Empress, Grand Duchess, Duchess, German, straight coiffure, curly coiffure, cap, high neckline, collar, bow tie, long close sleeves, elbow length bottom flared sleeves, long full sleeves, cuffs, cuirasse bodice, under-skirt, flounces, train

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.