1905 Lady Milbanke from The Bystander of 2 August

This is her article from thepeerage, "Amelia Madeline Louisa Crichton F, #278286, b. 20 January 1876, d. 6 December 1927  Consanguinity Index=0.0%

Amelia Madeline Louisa Crichton was born on 20 January 1876. She married, firstly, Sir John Peniston Milbanke, 10th Bt., V.C. on 6 December 1900. She married, secondly, Rt. Hon. Sir Bryan Thomas Mahon in 1920. She died on 6 December 1927 at age 51.

She was the daughter of Colonel Hon. Charles Frederick Crichton and Lady Madeline Olivia Susan Taylour. From 6 December 1900, her married name became Milbanke. From 1920, her married name became Mahon." Her first husband was killed in action during World War I.

1905 Lady Milbanke from The Bystander of 2 August 1905

Lady Milbanke wears a wrap over a dress with a possible sweetheart neckline, shallow vee waistline, and close skirt decorated with sinuous trim and flounces.

Keywords:  1905, Speight, Lady Amelia Milbanke, Crichton family, Milbanke family, British, bouffant coiffure, sweetheart neckline, three quarter length sleeves, engageantes, lace, shallow-vee waistline, close skirt, flounces, necklace, earrings, wrap

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.