1903 (by date on photo) Princess Sophie Helene Cecilie of Schonburg-Waldenburg

Bain Collection photos are often heavily marked so I crop them to show the person and dress and delete the annotations. I could not do that with the bottom notation. The upper right corner appears to have the date 8/26/03 written on it, in mirror image. "Flipping" the image horizontally made the date readable.

1903 (by date on photo) Princess Sophie Helene Cecilie of Schonburg-Waldenburg (1885-1936) who was the wife of shows Prince William of Wied LCBain cropped

Princess Sophie wears a dress with the 1903 fashion text features plus an off shoulder neckline in this photo.

Keywords:  1903, Princess, German, straight coiffure, tiara, hair jewelry, bum, of shoulder vee neckline, rosettes, bertha, lace, quarter length close sleeves, cuffs, waist band, shallow vee waistline, close skirt, choker necklace, necklace, bracelets, fan

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.