1902 (June) Signora Pansa, daughter of the Italian ambassador in London, in court dress by Lafayette Photographic Studios

I cannot find anything about her. Her husband is the subject of Italian- and German-language Wikipedia articles.

From pinterest.com/victorianfolly/fashion-history-ca-1870s-1950s/; removed cracked glass flaws and a spot at the right-center of the lower edge with Photoshop.

1902 (June) Signora Pansa, daughter of the Italian ambassador in London, in court dress by Lafayette Photographic Studios From pinterest decrack.com:victorianfolly:fashion-history-ca-1870s-1950s: dedlaw spot

Sra. Pansa’s dress has a one-shoulder over-bodice over an under-garment with angled under-sleeves and the expected feathered headdress.

Keywords:  1902, Lafayette Photographic Studios, Maria Cervi, Signora Pansa, Cervi family, Pansa family, Straight coiffure, bun, tiara, feathered headdress, veil, necklace, under-bodice, square neckline, quarter length notched under-sleeves, bracelets, over-bodice, one shoulder neckline, strap sleeves, drapery, shallow vee waistline, over-skirt, flounces

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.