1900 Grand Princess Elizabeth Feodorovna with sisters Princess Irene of Prussia and Princess Victoria of Battenberg

A cropped photo showing only Elisabeth wearing the same dress and necklace taken in 1900 at Darmstadt is here.

From the-last-tsar.tumblr.com/tagged/elizabeth+feodorovna/page/7. The original image was rectangular, but was rotated maybe 10 degrees counterclockwise. I rotated the image clockwise so the ground is flat, but the image at an angle, and cropped it.

1900 Grand Princess Elizabeth Feodorovna with sisters Princess Irene of Prussia and Princess Victoria of Battenberg. From the-last-tsar.tumblr.com:tagged:elizabeth+feodorovna:page:7

The Ladies are dressed for the outdoors - one wears a jacket and another wears a coat and all wear hats and carry umbrellas or parasols.

Keywords:  1900, Grand Princess Elizabeth, Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (1864–1918), Grand Princess Sergei, Ella, Marchioness Victoria of Milford Haven, Victoria of Hesse, Marchioness of Milford Haven, Princess Irene of Hesse, Prinzessin Heinrich von Preußen, Princess, Grand Princess, Marquise, Hesse family, Romanov family, Battenberg-Mountbatten family, Windsor family, Hohenzollern family, ribboned hat, floral hat, earrings, necklace, blouse, high neckline, high enclosing neckline, pin, jacket, pouter pigeon bodice, long close sleeves, cuffs, jacket, high vee neckline, bishop sleeves, waist band, down turned waistline, A-line skirt, gloves, parasol

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.