1898 Sala de música de la Excma Sra Duquesa Viuda de Bailén by Christian Franzen

1898 Sala de música de la Excma Sra Duquesa Viuda de Bailén by Christian Franzen Wm

Leg-o-mutton sleeves haven't relinquished their hold in 1898. Sleve lengths may vary and some Ladies wear gloves, but leg-o-mutton sleeves are de rigueur. I can identify a square neckline to the right and one probable high neckline to the right, but the other necklines cannot be resoved. The harpist appears to be wearing a vee waistline while the Lady to right appears to be wearing a dress with a shallow vee waistline.

Keywords:  1898, Franzen, Spanish, straight coiffure, curly coiffure, high neckline, square neckline, quarter length leg-o-mutton sleeves, long leg-o-mutton sleeves, vee waistline, shallow vee waistline, A-line skirt, jeweled neck band, bracelets, gloves

This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at:  contactme@gogmsite.net.