Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
1807 Hortense with the Prince Royal of Holland by
Photo - Gérard Blot; cropped by gogm.
Gérard's 1807 portrait of Hortense shows her wearing a gorgeously embroidered court dress with a train-over-skirt.
807, Gérard, Hortense de Beauharnais, Beauharnais family, Bonaparte family, Queen, curly coiffure, tiara, square neckline, puffed cap sleeves, waist band, Empire waistline, over-skirt, train, necklace, earrings, brooch, gloves
Nov 19, 2010 5:34 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]