Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the 1700s •
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque
Lady, seated three-quarter length, wearing a pink and white jeweled dress, holding flowers by circle of Beaubrun (auctioned)
In this Beaubrun portrait, an unidentified lady wears a richly jeweled bodice.
Keywords: Beaubrun brothers, French, curly coiffure, jeweled headdress, off shoulder straight neckline, bertha, back flared cuffs, three quarter length puffed sleeves, deep vee waistline, full skirt, necklace, earrings, jeweled bodice, jeweled sleeves, bracelets, clasp
Dec 10, 2010 4:52 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: email@example.com.
[Back To Top]