Welcome to the Grand Ladies Site
• Notices and Definitions •
• New Content •
• Grand Ladies of the Farthingale Era - About 1480 to about 1620
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XIII and Louis XIV - 1620 to 1715
• Grand Ladies of the Reigns of Louis XV and Louis XVI - 1715 to 1789
• Grand Ladies of the Revolution, Empire, and Romantic Cycle - 1789 to 1836
• Grand Ladies of the "Early" "Victorian" Era - 1837 to 1870 •
• Grand Ladies of the Bustle Era
• Grand Ladies of the Belle Époque •
ca. 1670 Lady Anne Barrington and Lady Mary St John by Henri Gascar (Philip Mould)
Gascar portrayed Ladies Anne and Mary sumptuously en déshabille in this 1670 portrait.
Keywords: 1670, Gascar, British, curly coiffure, off shoulder scoop neckline, elbow length puffed sleeves, engageantes, lace, engageantes, cuffs, waist band, wrap
Dec 12, 2010, 11:05 PM
This site is for educational and information use. It is open for downloading and use without charge. I only ask that these images not be used for profit! I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Back To Top]